Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sew Old Sew New Rocking-Chair!

The minute I laid eyes on this rocking-chair I knew I had to buy it. With its little imperfections and perfectly aged look, what a charming piece. I decided to leave it just as it was, but add some fun pads and pillows to update it. I think it would be cute in any room, and it is comfortable to boot! The pillows are made out of canvas and can be thrown in the wash. If I had my cabin, this would be sitting on the porch!  photo imagejpg1-153.jpg  photo imagejpg1-155.jpg  photo imagejpg1-154.jpg

2 comments:

  1. omgosh....I love the rocker but I must have that love you to the moon and back pillow!! That was the theme for Sarah's baby shower last weekend!....I'm going to be so in trouble this next weekend...lol..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting excited! I can't believe how much stuff I have. I'm glad you like the rocker and pillows. I was trying to finish projects and I keep finding new things I want to make. I need to stop, get things priced and packed! See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete