Sunday, June 1, 2014

Chalk Paint and Paper Covered Table

My son brought this table home for me on Mother's Day. I believe it belonged to his best friend's grandmother. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it, but I knew I would figure something out. So today I pulled it out and went to work. I painted it with chalk paint and then distressed it. I spilled an entire jar of paint while I was working on it, and I was a little grumpy while I cleaned it up. Yes, I was being careless and that really gets my goat!! Anyway, after the painting, I took some wallpaper that looks like old planks and covered the top of the table. When I was finished with that, I painted and distressed the pulls on the side and added the door plate to the front of the table. Not bad for a day's work.  photo imagejpg1-106.jpg  photo imagejpg1-105.jpg  photo imagejpg1-104.jpg  photo imagejpg1-107.jpg  photo imagejpg1-108.jpg  photo imagejpg1-109.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment