Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Antique Prim Carriage and A Wicker Table & Chair

I'm getting down to the wire trying to finish projects for the show this weekend. I had this Prim Carriage in the last show and it didn't sell. I re-did the inside and marked it down in hopes that it finds a good home. Then I found the wicker table and chair and talked my hubby into cutting a wood top for it. I painted it and painted some roses in the center. I distressed it a little and waxed the top. I recovered the chair seat also. Then.....I priced and tagged all my items for the show. I hate that job! I can't believe how much stuff I have and how hard it is to come up with prices. I wish there was an easy way to do that job. If you figure it out, please let me know. Some things I checked prices on Ebay and Etsy. I can't believe what people charge for some stuff.  photo imagejpg1-159.jpg  photo imagejpg1-160.jpg  photo imagejpg1-161.jpg  photo imagejpg1-162.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Just put your tags on and let your sister price it on Friday...ha! If you use e-bay for pricing make sure you go to the completed listings....that shows what actually sells. You don't want to give it away in Flag when you might get more in Carefree this .fall...

    ReplyDelete