Sunday, March 24, 2013

Egg Cartons

I have a lady from town who brings me oatmeal containers and egg cartons. I didn't have any problem using up the oatmeal containers, but I wasn't really sure what to do with the egg cartons. I decided to start by painting a couple of them white with acrylic paint. Then I stamped one with rubber stamps. It needed a little something else so I cut some chickens out of a book and glued them on. I distressed the carton with ink. I thought it was pretty cute. The second carton I painted white, and I took a Sharpie marker and wrote on it. It needed a little picture, so I glued the chicken and flower on it. I distressed it as well. I am going to make one of these for my camper, but I think they would be cute gifts filled with fresh eggs, hard boiled eggs or candy eggs.  photo image-24.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment