Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Magazine Pieced Journal

I must confess, I have a fondness for magazines. I am a very visual person, and I love magazines with ideas and beautiful pictures. Here is the sad thing, I bought 3 magazines and it cost $52.00. This is not a misprint! I have been finding magazines from outside the U.S. that are just wonderful. One was from Poland called "Flow", another is printed in the UK and it's called "Daphne's Diary". Long story short, I read the magazines and decided I would make a journal out of one of them. I cut, glued and pieced pages and pictures together. I know book lovers are probably cringing, but at least I will have a beautiful little journal made from the pages. I keep trying to come up with new ways to recycle and use my magazines. Anyone out there have any ideas on creative ways to use old magazines?  photo image-497.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment