Thursday, February 13, 2014

Canvas Covered Camp Chair

My husband bought me 4 of these chairs for camping with my sisters. I just made a pad and a little back rest with my "Sisters on the Fly" number on it. I can't wait to work on the other 3 chairs! I am having some major treatment for skin cancer this week, so it may be a bit before I post next. That's how it goes when a pale, blond haired, blue eyed little Wyoming girl moved to Arizona and swam everyday in the summer! Here is my message to the world.....wear sunscreen everyday!  photo image-232.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh Terry....good luck with everything! If there is one thing I could do different in my life is take back all the sun I so enjoyed when I was younger. But did we really know then?....and I am dark and it still happens!....Let us know how you are doing when you can...

    ReplyDelete