Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Coffee Station

When Cindy sent me my box of goodies, she also sent me a picture of a coffee station that was super cute. Well, that's what I made first! I had a metal basket that was just right for the base of the station. I took the bread pan she sent and I drilled and wired it inside the basket to hold coffee and tea. I put a small coffeepot, cups, spoons,etc. to display/use inside & on top of the basket. I hung 2 potholders on the side of the basket. I added the metal sheet with the pan to the back of the basket with a couple drill holes and wire. I filled the little pan with coffee fixings. I have a big and small coffee pot, so I put them both in the station along with a favorite camping cup! Did you notice my little stamped spoon in the front of the basket? Now this was a fun project!!  photo image-1106.jpg  photo image-2219.jpg  photo image-716.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment