Monday, September 16, 2013

Project Using Some Favorite Supplies

I thought I would share a project I made using some of my favorite art supplies. First I took a wood cigar box. I covered the outside top and inside lid with Papercrafting graphic 45 Paper. Then I took a strip of paper from the same book and ran it through my xyron sticker maker. This is a handy adhesive backer for small projects. Anyways, I applied that strip of paper to the outside front of the box. After I applied the paper to the inside lid, I added a library card holder with a picture from graphic 45. I distressed almost everything with Staz On Ink. You just take the stamp pad and rub it gently where you want a distressed look. I added a tag to the pocket, some tissue paper, twine and a small tag to the inside box. The last step was to tie up the box and add a fabric flower. My cute little box is ready to gift.  photo image-640.jpg  photo image-2397.jpg  photo image-1896.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment