Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Big Heap in Flagstaff, Az. Hope to see you there!

The good news- I will have a booth at The Big Heap in Flagstaff this June! I'm very excited to be in this wonderful show. I have been working on new projects and have finished a few favorites from the last show. My husband took an old door and made a display for me. I love it!  photo imagejpg1-69.jpg  photo imagejpg1-65.jpg  photo imagejpg1-64.jpg Other news: I went to Junk In The Trunk in Scottsdale this Saturday. Wow! I had never been to this vintage fair before and it was pretty amazing! I would really like to do this show in September. Once again it is a juried show, so I hope to make my booth really cute in Flagstaff so that I can send in my application and pictures and hopefully be selected to participate. I took a couple of pictures to share with you.  photo imagejpg1-58.jpg  photo imagejpg1-59.jpg  photo imagejpg1-60.jpg  photo imagejpg1-61.jpg  photo imagejpg1-62.jpg  photo imagejpg1-63.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I have some wood ironing boards and wood clothes racks for linens you can use for display if you need them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have so much stuff I hope I can just stack it for displays. I may take you up on the clothes rack because I'm not sure about how I can display the linens and quilts. I'll figure out all that when school gets out!

    ReplyDelete