Friday, December 27, 2013

Organizing for the New Year! Planner

When I got the wrap journal from Cheri, one of the gift exchange gals, I thought I would use it for my 2014 journal. Then in the middle of the night, I got this wonderful idea, I would make it into my planner for the year. I had a free printable page that Rebbeca Sower had on her blog from last year, which has 7 spaces for each day of the week. I stamped the numbers on the days and sewed them together so I had an entire months worth of weeks for each section. I sewed them right into my journal/planner. I was so happy!! The planner fits into my purse, so I think I will actually use it. I can still write on the extra pages, so I won't forget special events or thoughts. This was an AMAZING gift- thank you Cheri!  photo image-1686.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment