Sunday, February 12, 2012

Director's Chair

I was leaving a tag sale one day and when I turned to leave I spotted a director's chair that had a bunch of stuff piled on it. I had already had a very nice conversation with the owner and so when I asked if the chair was for sale the very sweet man told me I could have it. Oh my! That is all it takes to make me happy!! We took all the stuff off it and loaded it into my car. The canvas seat and back were rotted on the chair and it was a wee bit falling apart, but I knew it had potential.

Photobucket

I scrubbed the chair down and gave it some new canvas. I then fancied it up with some pretty fringe, a little lace,some old quilt pieces and a picture of a gypsy girl on canvas. Isn't she pretty now?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment