Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Repurposed Candle Holder

I saw this candle holder at the thrift store, and I thought it would be perfect for storing jewelry findings in. The pieces are all in one place, but each of the different jewelry parts are separated and easy to see in the glass cups. Every time i go to Michaels, Hobby Lobby or craft shows I bring stuff home, and now I just need to sit still and make some pretty jewelry!  photo imagejpg1-192.jpg  photo imagejpg1-193.jpg  photo imagejpg1-194.jpg  photo imagejpg1-195.jpg  photo imagejpg1-196.jpg  photo imagejpg1-198.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Are you starting to gear up for the next show?...lol....love the lawn chairs....there did seem to be lots of jewelry for sale at the big heap....love the necklace I got from Cyndi...and my cooler! Used it for the shower and got so many compliments on it....think I could have sold it 20 times....go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got accepted into a new show called Front Porch Pickins in November! It's only 1 day and it's in the west valley in Phoenix! Yea! I won't have to go far and yes, I can already start hunting & gathering!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need a cargo trailer....then you can put all your finished projects in it as you complete then and be ready to roll...

    ReplyDelete