Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My New Website! sewoldsewnew.com

Hi Everyone! I made the leap from a blog to a website! Please come and check out my new space. It's a work in progress and a definite learning experience for me. I want to be able to communicate with the people that read my blog, and eventually I want to be able to sell my stuff online. I am in the process of creating a Pinterest board and a Facebook page. I swore I would never do this, but here I go!  photo imagejpg1-1184.jpg So please come on over and visit me at sewoldsewnew.com. You'll arrive at the home-page and then hit blog to read new posts. I'll update the contact information, and all of that soon. If you have a second please leave a comment so I can see who has visited my new site! Thank you for your support! Terry

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I see that you're also opening up social networking accounts. This is a great step in getting followers. This would translate into getting a bigger audience for your website. I know this seems overwhelming for you, and it looks like it wasn't in the plan, but by upgrading your sewing hooby into a full-blown business, you can now earn money while doing the work that you love. Good luck on your new website!

    Eric Rotkow @ Coffee-Dunn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is quite a learning experience, and as a teacher, I'm ready to see what's out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! You'll love being able to cross post between Facebook, Pinterest and your website! I am -just today- starting my blog at www.kimsastamper.blogspot.com
    It is absolutely a Learn-as-I-go work in progress! I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete