Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bits & Pieces Quilt

Here I go again! I was right in the middle of cleaning my craft closet. This is a place no one is allowed to go but me!! I don't even try to organize it unless there is nobody in the house. Really!! Anyway, I kept coming across all these embroidered pieces I have done, quilt blocks, and little sample pieces. So what do I do? I decide it's time to make a quilt with all of it. I stop cleaning, start placing the pieces together,and dance around the room because I am so happy and excited. I have it all layed out and now I have to stitch it all together. Did I get my craft closet cleaned? NO! I made an even bigger mess. Tomorrow is another day!!  photo image-169.jpg  photo image-168.jpg  photo image-166.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh Terry. You and I are TRULY kindred spirits. I swear you're the sister I never had. I did this very SAME THING today with my paper and stamping supplies! My craft room never got clean but I sure made some cute cards! Tomorrow is another day -to clean? Or to create?
    :-) Your quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I feel the same way about you! We will save that "Crap" room for another day. My mind has been reeling with ideas and I am having so much fun. 3 weeks and we will have to shift our focus!

    ReplyDelete