Sunday, May 12, 2013

Picnic Baskets: What's Your Style?

It's that time of the year when picnics are so lovely. I like to pack a pretty lunch. These are the times when I go all out. I want the basket to look as good as the food tastes. This week I am going to post about different picnic baskets that I like putting together. I will start today with a wicker basket I picked up at a tag sale and dishes that I found at Crate & Barrel. I added some place mats and napkins, utensils, a wood box to hold sandwiches, a container for a side dish, and blue bottles to hold water. Next I will pack the picnic food. I made sandwiches with toasted English muffins. They have avocado, prosciutto, egg and provolone cheese on them. Yummy! I will include a salad and fresh fruit. Oh, and a nice wine to sip. Cheers to today's picnic!  photo image-67.jpg  photo image-68.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment