Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pay It Forward

I am known as The-Recycling-Queen at school. People I don't know bring me stuff for my classroom. Some of it is amazing and some of it is not so amazing, but I am grateful and always try to use it. If I can't use something I try to pass it on to someone who can. I was given a bunch of crochet and knitting needles. I would love to know how to crochet because there are some beautiful things you can make, but I am not going to learn while I have so many other projects I want and know how to do right now. To the point....one of my best friend's daughter loves to crochet. I thought it would be fun to make her a bag and fill it full of items used for crocheting and knitting. Everything I used I had in my art room at home, even the cute magazine, which has fantastic ideas and patterns in it. Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment