Monday, May 19, 2014

New Projects for The Big Heap! #1- Antiqued Whiteboard

Ok, I said I wouldn't have time to post new blog entries, but I went to school yesterday and spent the day preparing for the last week of school. I got my lesson plans done, did my paperwork, and cleaned my classroom. I spent the good part of the day at school, but it was worth it. So today I took pictures of some of my new projects. I also talked my man into helping me with a couple of projects. He is a keeper! So today's project is a whiteboard. I've had this frame for a long time, but I wasn't sure what to do with it. I thought about putting glass in it, or using it as a headboard in my camper. Then I was talking to a friend and she said it should be a frame for a whiteboard. Well, yes it should! My hubby cut the whiteboard to fit the frame, I added the little numbers, hooks and door thing. I really like it. If it doesn't sell it's going in my classroom.  photo imagejpg1-88.jpg  photo imagejpg1-89.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment