Monday, April 21, 2014

Fabric Covered Office Chair

I had the most wonderful weekend with family at my neiece's wedding in San Diego. My niece Amanda was the beautiful bride and she married the handsome groom, Vernon. It is such fun to be at a celebration that is joyful! I'm sharing this information so you know why I haven't had a post since Wednesday! I just finished this office chair. I used material that I had on hand, and the little piece with the girl is material created by Cori Dantini. I love her material! I also used a little bit of vintage linen and a Dresden quilt piece. I'm working on a box similar to this. I really would like to use up some of my material before I buy any more. Here is the before picture of the chair:  photo imagejpg1-38.jpg Here is the after picture of the chair:  photo imagejpg1-40.jpg  photo imagejpg1-39.jpg  photo imagejpg1-41.jpg  photo imagejpg1-42.jpg  photo imagejpg1-43.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment