Monday, March 17, 2014

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!! Get 'Er Done!

I LOVE spring break! I cleaned the storage shed. No, that wasn't fun, but it was so full that I had to do it! I threw a trailer full of junk away. My husband took it to the dump but it was closed so he had to bring it back. Here is the funny part, I almost got stuff out of it today. Then I decided not too. I have so much stuff and I have a million projects I want to do, so in the dump all that junk goes and stays. So anyway, I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish this week. The first was to catch up on my blog. There are times I think about ending it, but it is such a nice way to keep track of what I'm doing. It makes me start and finish projects so that I have something to post about. I hope there are people out there who actually look at it. So for now I will try to keep it going. For today's project I just stained some little ceramic bisque storage holders. (These were in the storage shed!) I wrote the contents of each piece on the outside. I think I will put them on a little shelf in my classroom. Done!  photo image-2105.jpg The second thing to do on my list was to finish my branded sign from the Sister's on the Fly trip! I added my number with a wood burner and added a little turquoise stain on the steer head. Done!  photo image-617.jpg Third on my list was to drill holes in the buckets so I could add little metal tags. Done!  photo image-1202.jpg I have 12 more things to get done over the next 4 days. My project for tomorrow is FUN! Hope to see you back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment