Thursday, October 17, 2013

Vintage/Handmade Goods

Here I go, trying to get into a vintage market in November. It's time to share my treasures with like minded souls. I don't have any room left in my art room or in the storage shed, and I want to keep making things because it makes me so very happy! I have to submit pictures of my sales items, so I took pictures this morning. The good part is I feel like I have a nice mix of vintage and handmade. The bad news is, I didn't even get to the stuff in the storage shed. I am working on a very pretty desk and I have a bunch of projects I need to finish quickly if I am accepted into the show. Wish me big bunches of luck please!!  photo 002-12.jpg  photo image-837.jpg  photo image-748.jpg  photo image-2214.jpg  photo image-916.jpg  photo image-747.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment