Friday, July 12, 2013

Shipping Supply Storage

In my quest to become organized I decided to make a box for shipping supplies. I love to send packages, but I hate to go from room to room gathering supplies to get the package ready to mail. I found a wood box with dividers in it. In the back of the box I put some cardboard mailing boxes, tissue paper, bubble wrap,large mailing envelopes, etc. In the front compartments I put different sized envelopes, mailing labels, stamps, tags, scissors, packaging tape, scotch tape, twine, pens, pencils, sharpies and a ruler. I added a few embellishments to the outside of the box, and now I'm ready to mail a package! The first person to leave a comment on my blog today will receive a little package of homemade goodies from me!  photo image-162.jpg

4 comments:

  1. You are a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Wyoming! I wish I could have met you in Saratoga, but I did my best and sent my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered your creativity when you had a booth in Saratoga. You are an inspiration to me. I follow your blog just to see what you come up with next. Most recently, I love the spoons. I bought a number of items from you at Aspen Sky, most of which I kept, some were gifts. I gave a girlfriend one of the journals you made. We found lined pages at Archivers that fit perfectly. Do you have any window ideas? I have a six pane window to make something out of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet, and I am so glad you are the first comment on this blog entry. My email address is sewoldsewnew@hotmail.com. Please send me your name and address and I will send you a package of goodies. Also, if you send an email address I would love to share ideas with you. Thank you for reading and sharing my blog with others. Your friend at the craft show told me how you gave everyone my blog information. I hope to hear from you soon. Terry

    ReplyDelete